For the gloves to protect your hands reliably during work, please observe several basic steps:
1. PUTTING ON THE GLOVES
- correct size and marking according to the activity type
- clean and dry hands
- check your gloves to see whether they are torn, dirty or otherwise damaged
- care not to tear the gloves when putting them on (rings, long nails, glove stretching ...)
(for sanitary reasons, use one pair of gloves for 5 days at the maximum)
2. WORK IN GLOVES
- when working in cuffed gloves, turn the cuff over (to avoid penetration of liquids)
- replace the gloves after some 2 hours of work – to avoid the feeling of sweaty hands
- care not to exceed the time of use of the protective gloves. Upon exceeding the time of use, dispose of the gloves according to regulations.
3. BEFORE PUTTING THE GLOVES OFF
- if possible, rinse the gloves after use and before putting off under clean running water (clean not only the inside of the gloves but the whole gloves!)
4. ACTUAL PUTTING OFF THE GLOVES
- do not touch the outside of the gloves (contact with harmful substances!)
- release the gloves at the finger tips to move freely your fingers; put off both gloves at once or roll them outside from the cuff and then put them off.
5. AFTER USE
- before repeated use, care that the gloves are sufficiently dry inside. Stretch the finger tips and allow access of air.
- store the gloves to allow them to dry sufficiently inside.
If you need advice with regard to choice of adequate dipped work gloves, please don't hesitate to contact us without any commitment by e-mail or by phone and our experts will be pleased to assist you to solve your requirements. Our main goal consists in offering the customers a comprehensive range of products, professional approach, high-quality products for competitive prices and primarily in acting as a reliable partner of our customers in the area of personal protective equipment; that's why only our company is able to offer you reliable work gloves, protecting your hands efficiently at any activity.